Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/jordie-massage/

Doing a FR for Jordie. Had the chance to visit her today

Location: Walkable around 5 mins from nearest MRT. Place was tidy and clean, bathroom attached to room.

Looks: Just like her photos, pretty and was wearing her cute specs. Gave off the pretty OL vibes. She is on the slim side, body quite tone, boobs A+/B

Service: When she opened the door, she was wearing a maid apron with just her panty inside. Grabbed my arm and asked if i had a hard time finding her place, then ushered me to take a bath.

Massage: Not her selling point, SOP kinda massage but got put in effort and some kneeing on the back.

Sensual: Warm water in mouth cat bath like previous bros mentioned. Licked throughout my whole back. Flipped me around and i flirted with her. Can see her becoming shy and gave me some shy glances (super cute and turned on). I opted for the CBJ. BJ skills wasn't outstanding but still pretty shiok ah. Took care of my lil bro. Finished off with HJ while sucking my nipple

Overall the best things about her are her personality and roaming. She is very playful and cracked some jokes throughout our session. Roaming was high outside of her panty. Can zhut and kiss (no DFK).

Will RTM and recommend bros to experience for themselves