Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
Aily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Diana SNS

She look similar to the picture posted in the forum. Long hair with a nice face, sweet smile, pretty and seductive. She look probably in her mid to late 20s.

Petite lady with a nice curvy body shape and slim waist with firm B cup boobs. Nice to suck. Fair and sexy perky butt

Her frenching was yummy and spectacular with lots of tongue action and passionate DFK. Total GFE.

The foreplay started with teasing and catbath me for about a minute then proceeded to BBBJ. Lick and suck my nipple while touching and fondling my cock

Her BBBJ came with great tongue licking and twirling action around my little bro. Unbelievable sensation is wad i feel which can describe! Full eye contact while doing it.

After that I proceed to paint her her pussy was shaven and it taste good and most importantly she is naturally wet with no smell at all. She will moan non stop and use her finger to play wit her love button while I was doing it.

Cap on and we i fucked her missionary by pulling up both her legs to penerate her deeper and she loves it alot and ask for more deeper. Switched to doggy and finish off by cumming in her mouth while i am shooting. The messy view was great hahaha

The GFE was high with good chemistry.No rush. Slow and not a time watcher.

Overall it was a satisfy bonk.

Would like to see her again before she leave.