View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Again chio bu service damn lousy lah. But such chio bu strip topless to serve you already worth that 150 liao. But seem like she is not worried about the high rental cos she only take 2 to 3 customers a day (only after 5pm). I think she is supported by some one - working as a ml is just to earn some pocket money.
Visited Ice White last week.
Porcelain kind of botox gao gao plasticky face.
Man made boobs. But it's those high quality man made. Takes Time and experience to verify. she is a good conversationalist.. but it was really cold attitude. Sitted at sofa and ask me to go shower myself. The only come I to room after I wipe myself dry. Piano type massage. Mechanical hj. No zhut zhut. No kissing at all. Maybe she really No need my visit and money la.. haha.. I felt really silly visiting her.
She will also clamp her legs tight, so no chance roaming south. For the grand finale, she wipe of my soldiers, and ask me go shower while she walks to living and sitted on her sofa texting. Only stand up when I am about to pay her then send me off.
RYM? Hell NO!!!

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ice-white-massage/

Pp:// Just realised her link is not working anymore.