View Single Post
Old 22-05-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Chanced upon new stable TheGoodTimes and decided to pop by

Meso

Location - central
Looks - 90% similar to photos, 8/10 above average
Body - 8/10 slim but not for boob lovers, nice boobs and small nipples that I could devour comfortably
French - 8/10 OKT took special care in passing on my request for DFK to FL. She hardly uses her tongue during DFK but we kissed for 60% of the time, before and during coitus.
BBBJ - 8/10 not bad
FJ - 8/10 reasonably tight given some stretch marks, not sure if she had a baby or if she slimmed down but did not affect pleasure from coitus

We started the first shot by locking lips for a good 10 minutes before I explored her body with my mouth. Meso is very sensitive and gets wet from me licking her melons, neck, ears, wherever. Her moans were alluring and her reactions were seductive. She then gave me a nice BJ before I asked her to service my balls and crotch. She did that for a good 10 minutes before I decided to ask her to ride me. Surrendered the first shot there and then.

Soon after bathing she started licking my body again. Be careful to remind her not to leave any love bites, which she did on my nipple. Luckily it was not obvious so I could go home in peace 🤭. By this point she was so wet from our first coitus and started exploring my whole body with her tongue. I did the same for her upper body while using my finger to service her lower half. She moaned in ecstasy and that's when I knew I had to ram her hard. And so I did - about 5 positions in 30 minutes and I decided I had enough. She was so horny and kept moaning and scratching my back (softly) with her nails. I asked her to rub me till I cum. I left the place with my legs jelly. RTF material.

Thanks OKT bro.