View Single Post
Old 20-05-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
I just want to say thank you for the intro lolol. I have being here a while and always refer to your fr for recommendations. Since you say carrot like Angel like that. I went to try. Ya indeed angel sia. She look like the malaysia influencer @chew_chiayee and han so hee mix lol. I chiong for so long. Ya she is one of the prettiest I met. Since this is a msg thread, I won't elaborate. But I just want to thank you kopisteve lol
You're most welcome bro I'm still very impressed by her, and I don't get impressed easily. Lol.

Anyway, will be reviewing a few MLs next week. Quite hard to pen anything because I haven't been really impressed with the new arrivals. I think mainly because WLs have now raised the bar of satisfaction, MLs seem soooooo meh in comparison. And I am not just talking about services and skills. Even having a natural, happy charismatic personality, MLs are lacking a bunch. Hahaha.