View Single Post
Old 19-05-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Becca - GMC - $220/2/90 + Tips

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=becca

TDLR: Looking for a chinese looking SYT with D cup boobs who is cute yet at the same time provides CIM (with tips), frenching, painting then look no further guys, another genuine review!

This is my RTF for Becca, she was here a few months back and, like her previous trip, she has been a hit!

Upon entering the place located in the East, you are greeted by a 1.6m tall, chinese looking lady with super nice soft boobs, she can't really speak English but she knows the basics enough for you to have a good time.

She doesn't need to do much and you will Mari Kita once she's naked in the bathroom, nothing much here except SOP stuff and me fondling her breasts and making small talk.

Into the small room but who cares, she gets right into the SOPs except I can pull her face in and french her like no tomorrow, not exactly a good kisser, sloppy but again, you can fondle her natural, watery boobs like no tomorrow then flip her 69 sucking her succulent pink pussy until it's proper wet.

Then flip her down and I do it missionary, full frenching, look at her tits bouncing then it's time for CIM (with tips guys remember this please), just stand up and she goes right to my balls to stimulate it and 2-3 minutes later she takes it all in.

We then go shower, laugh2, joke2 but I couldn't wait to go for 2nd round, tbh she did her SOPs and I told her doggy while I lick and suck her pussy while fondling her huge boobies and then again, once wet like hell go for doggy while grabbing her boobies.

Finally ask her to turn, can't tahan really, her titties are out of this world lah, so gave her a good bang while tongue fighting, very sloppy but I like and then cum inside her. Settle.

Rest a little and promise her I'll be back, not often I see these kind of knockers.

UP me if you like my short essay guys! Will send in more FRs if I'm motivated so you guys don't need to step on landmines