View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Sleptopia Formosa Residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
But what should I expect at Formosa Residence? Can I have daily room cleaning, change of bed sheets? If I need extra towels? Etc.
This makes me think that a hotel is still better.
Hi, i visited Formosa residence and Harbour Bay residence where my friends stayed before.

Yes, you can request for whatever you need, example extra towel etc. And bed sheets are changed daily.

My friends didn't get the room from sleptopia tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I will appreciate your free comments! thank you.
It is not what you are looking for, bro.

I assume you are looking at changing the bedsheet at any timing of the day in a short frame of time, example at 8pm, your girl just left and is expecting another new girl coming in soon,and you wish for sleptopia to make up the room within that frame of time before your new girl arrived.

Answer is, not possible.
(unless you are super regular and the housekeeper knew you well enough)

PS : i do not think residential room will allow change of bed sheet more than twice a day.

By the way, i just had 4 housekeeping person who comes to my room to make up my room 1 hour ago in my hotel room and they finished making up my room in less than 10 mins (to be exact, it is close to 8 mins). My room size is double then that of Formosa Hotel.

(Gogo Supermarket closed down, below is from Indo Maret)

They know i tip well, and they each got 10k rupiah...hehehe...

They're really testing my "pocket" man.
(i also tested them with my (S$1000) Singapore dollar when i am not inside room too, they pass)

1030am Indo time, heading off for my morning massage soon.

May all have a good day weekend.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info