View Single Post
Old 26-04-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
The prison warden

50 years from now, Singapore is a very different place.

Coney Island has been transformed into a corporation managed prison facility.

Female . Prison . Facility .

The prison warden is written from a female perspective with sick and fantasy scenes of what is happening in a all female prison.
It's a free to read title with the explicit scenes set aside as optional reads.

It took years of advocating before my posting was approved.

I submitted so many appeals, spoke to politicians and i even appeared on national TV.

It’s really hard to get people to listen when everyone only cared about themselves.

At 27, i am one of the most outspoken critic about the commercially run all female prison located at Coney Island.

It’s a closed off area with access limited only to officials. Even family members are bared access.

Singapore at 2065 is a very different place from what was written in the history books. The fanfare in which we celebrated SG50 is but a thing of the past. I read about the celebrations, the parades, the special logo and promotions ran by all the merchants.

I read all about it in the history books as part of my school’s curriculum.

Yes, those are just history to me. A part of history that is now relegated to a small section of our history textbooks.

There was hardly any mention of SG100 on the national papers.

With the global economy in ruins, Singapore’s economy was not spared either. STI has been hovering at 500 points for the past 5 years. A far cry from the 6000 it hit during our heydays.

The entire landscape of the country has changed as well.

You can probably tell when the government needs to outsource the running of it’s prison to a corporate entity.

They started with the females because we’re easily to manage, so to speak.

What infuriated me was why no one put up a fight for something so ridiculous as this.

We used to be a garden city. Everywhere we look used to be a picturesque portrait of manicured lawns and curated landscaping.

Our roads are straight, our trees had their crowns trimmed every year.

The streets are kept clean, everything was in perfect order. Exactly the way our founders envisioned the country will be.

No more.

The government of today could no longer afford to upkeep the garden city. The once popular gateway to Asia is now just a bleak landscape of despair.

Falling birthrate, the lack of new immigrants, Singapore is now a country populated by the old and weak. 65% of our citizens are above 55 years old. The young and capable ones left and never returned.

Those that remain just hung on to whatever they could, trying to pass their days in their own cocoon.

There was no longer any resistance to massive inflow of foreign workers by the citizens, because no one wanted to come over anymore.

The grass is no longer green on the Singapore pasture.

There are simply no jobs for both locals and foreigner alike. Most of the manufacturing work has been taken over by automation.

Singaporean women have started travelling abroad to be domestic helpers for more developed countries.

It’s hard to imagine 50 years ago women from other countries come here to work as domestic helpers. Now we have come a full circle, it’s our turn to head abroad and work in the homes of other families, remitting back whatever pittance we make.

Domestic helper is just a nice word.

We all knew what that means.

In 2065, it meant you are being contracted as a sex slave to a family that can pay.

Most of our girls head to Malaysia.

The exchange rate used to be 1SGD to 3RM. Now it’s 1RM to 6.7 SGD.

Spreading your legs across the causeway just makes so much more sense.

Spreading your legs for money isn’t as simple as before.

You would think the masters or employers focuses only on looks , no way.

They want something more.

To be eligible for a LSP ( Long stay Pass ) in Malaysia that allows for working only in families, you need a degree.

You need to look good.

You must know how to please.

Your pussy must be tight and you must look fuckable.

Not only that, everyone craves for the girlfriend experience.

A typical day would involve the girl waking up at 7am, doing the housework and finishing everything by 5pm. Then after, she needs to dress and doll herself up for her master before he gets back home after work.

She would then need satisfy his primal needs in whatever way necessary before going to bed.

LSP. We girls call it the leg spreading pass.

Everyone talked about it in school. We hated it. It’s disgusting.

Still, it’s pays 3 times what a university graduate earns in Singapore.

Most of my classmates fell to that temptation after slogging for a couple of years in Singapore.

Who would imagine Malaysia would grow so much in such short a time.

No one.

It just happened under everyone’s nose.

With a new forward thinking administration in Malaysia, they moved forward while Singapore fell behind.

It was a fall we never got up from.

Even the most Singaporean icon off all, the hawker centre now have food cooked by robots.

The food taste pretty decent by my standard.

My generation can only wonder how the actual hawker food taste like. The original hawker food.

Food cooked over a strong flame, with the smell of ‘wok hei’ ( wok’s breathe ) infused into the fried rice or noodles.

Now the taste of the so call wok-hei is chemically induced. An exact replication of the original taste by means of artificial flavourings.

There are still pockets of authentic hawkers, those with skills handed down by their grandparents and parents.

You can try the food, if you can afford it that is.

With everything cooked by robots these days, having something cooked by a human cost 3 times as much.

I don’t remember the last time I ate food cook by a human.

Marriage figures are at a all-time low.

The birth rate is at a figure never seen before on the island. Never before in the history of the country has the live birth rate of Singaporeans drop below 10000.

For a year.

In 2064, the birthrate was 9877.

You can hardly replace the people that are dying.

With the island population at 8.2 million in 2065, 10000 babies hardly made a difference.

The average couple could not afford to start a family. Inflation has gone out of control.

Punggol new town, once the pride of the nation is now the largest slum in the country.

Poor planning and overcrowding has plagued the town for years ever since planners started throwing all the young families in that town.

It used to be the youngest town with the most babies in the country.

Now those babies are all touching 50 years old, unemployed and living in terrible conditions in the flats their parents left for them.

They would have wanted to move if given the chance to, but it was impossible to afford a flat outside the slums where the richer population lived.

The multi-storey car parks that used to be filled with cars are now makeshift homes for those without a roof over their head.

You could hardly see any vehicles in Punggol now.

Everyone used public transport. It’s the only means of transportation the general population could afford.

The country is in a sad state.

The rich live in their own bubble in the center of the island, ring fenced by a artificial dome 5 times the size of Gardens by the bay.

As the city radiates outwards, the evidence of despair grew more obvious.

I read in history books that Punggol use to have a nice waterway park, you could run, picnic and enjoy a stroll.

Now it’s a dumping ground for dead bodies and shit.

You can hardly go by a day without hearing gunshots in Punggol.

The town used to hold the largest foreign worker dormitory in the country at the edge of town.

They were cramped into small contained plots of space with their own amenities, but the planners forgot one thing. There is only so much one can take in those conditions.

A dorm full of men, high testosterone with no way to release them. All it took was for a spark to set off a disaster.

In 2028, after a night of heavy drinking, riot broke out within the dormitory. Then it began to spread.

It went out of control.

1200 foreign workers came out of their dorms and into the housing estates bordering the plot of land.

They broke into homes. They burnt cars.

They pillaged the residential properties both public and private alike.

Not only that, they went on a mass raping frenzy.

They broke into homes and rape the women.

Newly weds had their dreams shattered overnight.

Husbands held down while groups of workers raped their wives in front of them as they watched on.

Official statistics put the reported rape cases at 700.

The actual one compiled by human rights group put the figure at 1400.

1400 women were raped, impregnated with semen of men against their will.

In the months that followed, at least 100 committed suicide.

There are those that put on a brave front. Despite their eggs being fertilised by their rapist, they decided to carry the baby to term.

They say all lives are equal.

The babies are innocent.

Noble thoughts and ideals have no place in a society like ours.

Half of those that gave birth committed suicide with their baby. The other half murdered the child at birth and went into depression.

Our country is fucked.

We’re broken beyond fixing. Everyone is just trying to live each day on it’s own.

I hate the country.

I hate the state it is in.

Everyday when i wake up, i ask myself the same question.

Why can’t we go back to before ?

Why can’t we go back to our hey days when we were once regarded and recognized on the world stage ?

The safety, the sanctuary it once was, how can we have it all back ?

I felt so powerless.

I wanted to do something. No matter how small, as long as it’s something i can do for Singapore, i will do it.

I believe if everyone did their part, we can go back to the way we once were.

A good place to start would be the prison.

I don’t believe for one moment that you can have a commercially run prison with zero complaints.

All offenders gave the prison a raving review.

They were full of praises for the prison and the staff.

This is bullshit with a capital B.

I looked at the official posting letter in my hand.

After multiple appeals, my superiors finally approved my request.

I am a social worker.

I believe in doing my part in getting my fellow countrymen up on their feet.

I believe i can make a difference.

I’m going to be posted to the CIFP. Coney Island Female Prison.

I’m going to be the official government liaison to help inmates reintegrate into the society.

I’m excited and scared at the same time.

I’ve heard stories and rumors of what they do in there.

Stories and rumors. It’s always someone heard something from someone else.

Other than employees of that facility, no one else is allowed in there.

No visitors until you complete your sentence.

In the years since it’s establishment, it had an amazing record. From security to cleanliness to cost efficiency, it scored top marks from the auditors.

The inmates said the prison changed them for the better.

It sounded like an absolute fairy tale.

Why do i say that ?

It’s a female prison, staffed and run exclusively by male guards and warden using state of the art technology.

I can’t wait to see how good they claim they are.

I folded the letter and looked in the mirror in my bathroom.

There is just one small problem.

I’m not only the first government liaison for that prison.

I’m going to be the only female staff in that fucking prison.

Read more here