View Single Post
Old 16-04-2023, 04:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Zhang La Mian
Location: 13 ซอย จุฬาลงกรณ์ 5 Wang Mai, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330
Located in: Suan Luang Square
Phone: +66 090 974 5960
Operating hour: 11am to 9pm daily

Spicy Tender Stewed Beef Noodle Soup.

Of course I had to order their signature Zhang La Mian noodles. It comes with lots of egg noodles, a flavorful broth, some chilis, and plenty of stewed meats.

I happened to order the beef version.

The soup was really nice and comforting as well. I could just drink the soup on it’s own and already be satisfied.

The beef is very very tender, just poking it with your chopsticks will already break the meat! The taste itself is alright however, I don’t really taste much of the beef by itself so obviously this is meant to be eaten when everything is mixed together.

I will say that there is a lot of fat and collagen and that’s where the flavor is to be found.

Overall I would recommend a visit to Zhang La Mian, a little noodle shop that you definitely won’t miss due to the big boiling bot of meat out on display. I especially like their cheap price and their options for adding more toppings, and of course we can’t forget about their tasty tender meat and spicy chili.

A little complaint I have is that the broth could be more flavorful, perhaps a little bit of salt could go a long way.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily