View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
You think this handsome boy will meh? Lol
It's all about showing off his conquests
If really got the spirit of sharing posts will be written from a different perspective liao lo lol Kekeke
Then I also wanna hao lian my previous conquests.. LOL

gotten free overnight 2s, with BBBJ and AR.. slept over.. at a price of a fillet-o-fish value meal..
Then another one free BBBJ/CIM comes with dinner at a price of some groceries.. less than 50 bucks..
Lastly, got ktv cai wanna marry me exclusively.. seasoned chiongster knows where is this marriage heading to..

am I fit? No.. am I good-looking? No, but still...

But on a serious note to this TS, age don’t really matter.. looks somehow does earn you some extra bonuses.. ultimately, it’s the bank balance matters.. they are here to work for money.. back at their countries.. they are getting USD500-700 per month from a legit job.. so go with that perspective that they are here to earn a living.. TS just an advice to you, chiong more.. don’t get hooked by this ML just because you RAW 2s and paid for it.. still transactional