View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Thanks for the FR.. tried her and was good.. at least massage will try to massage your butt n balls.. though still a bit lose to the Hua mu lan gal I used to tried.. she was ultimate for me.. but Cxxxxl was good enough though. As XX was busy.. C was at the counter.. I went out and check review before calling to book C.. to my surprise.. C was the counter gal I asked for XX.. haha.. I tot she's from China.. her Chinese was good and looks Chinese.. from Hanoi..

During hj, ask her to just finger my ass as she keep arousing my ass.. and she obliged and finger me..

Overall not too bad.. but sg price for massage really too high.. even though she charge me normal 50 bucks.. dreamland Spa na na need to learn from her and I guess anyone.. her foreplay was non existence.. at least C will try to make u feel a bit good.. even though didn't erect throughout..

Going to try the LC massage in hcmc.. around same price for 90min with fs.. too bad in sg, just take this as a relaxation..

Yes agree C is probably one of the best at J* spa currently. And she is consistent, don't need worry one day good one day not so good