View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 26
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I saw your MR and am thankful for your share.
I went to click on the link.
She is better looking that some other MLs.

What caught my attention next was not her but my name appearing in the comments list.

And I have never visited her.

I don’t mind if my nick here was used to write a good MR say for W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockers44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/rain-massage/

小雨 review. Opened the door and saw this slim and sexy lady in mid-20s, new comer to our shores. Started off with shower SOP, helped to clean precious very thoroughly before proceeding to action.

She did offer a FJ but I stuck for the standard massage and 打飞机.

She suggested to do the release before the massage, which to me I didn't mind cause I needed the unload. She started off with cat bath, nothing to shout about, came pretty quickly cause she was in full nude while in service. Suckable nipples and soft sensual moans. Variation of HJ was limited and needs guidance.

Almost full roaming, except cannot go south (she was complaining pain) . Can see the untrim bush

After release, she did offer a massage. Honestly quite disappointed with the massage and can tell that she is barely trained. Techniques are quite basic and feels she very lazy with loads of phone use. Less than 10minutes into massage I called for a wrap.

Face/ body: very close to her photos, confirm won't reject. Nipples nice to fondle and nibble like raisins. Reminiscence of uni gf jerking you off

Location: central, bus stop right in front. Foot soilders please consider bringing umbrellas due rainy season.

Massage: non existent

RTM: Protect your wallets as there are better options out there

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one