View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Yeah. Even with Willian off, Fulham might have pushed it to extra time and perhaps even nicked it in 90. But with 9 players it was just impossible. Plus no manager to organise them pitch-side.

Sevilla really is a bogey team. Lost two and drew one against them. Both in UCL and UEL.
It's a Wednesday n I m back from international duty...oophs sorry I mean international break not duty.....haha ....so their next game is against the Magpies ...wat r their chances of winning against them this time ??....chances r good for them to win by a small margin but it depends of which team turns up....if it is the lazy team like the one that were hammered by Pool 7-0 2 weeks ago, then no chance to win...with the international break there shdnt be any excuse to lose...they had enough rest

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 29-03-2023 at 03:22 PM.