View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence2112 View Post
Wonder who is she. Got any hints? Haha
Since so many people ask and pm me I will briefly share the story and include some hints inside. Up to you guys to imagine. Next time when got time I will include more details

Happened few months ago near Xmas. We lost contact after school and met during an event where she hosted. Went for drinks after that, decided to try touching her in cab. Continued up to her house door but stopped there. Small boobs (a cup), puffy big nipples with 50c areola.

She was a part time artiste, only got more famous recently after signing full time and got involved in a variety show. Her good friend love to dance and within 20 30 pages ago here people mentioned her getting prettier and more daring etc.