Thread: TOKYO RAMPAGE
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TOKYO RAMPAGE

She was my favourite bitch of 2020/2021, my tight little covid pussy. Also known as “Lyn Lyn”, she Is in her 20s, Standing at 170cm with a slim and tight frame, flawless milky white porcelain skin, c cup with a bubble butt built for taking it from the back and a face which looked like she walked right out of an anime, She was an unforgettable fuck. Numerous fucks in fact. I lost track of the countless time I had her pinned under me, forcefully pinning her flexible thighs back down on the bedsheets as I speared her tight wet cunt repeatedly as she cheered me on with her muffled whimpers. Seriously, I absolutely loved fucking the brains out of that horny bitch. I can say with confidence she is my favourite slut of all the Vietnamese whores I’ve sugared. I was in a semi serious fling with an acquaintance of hers nicknamed B******* and once that ended badly, she welcomed me between her flexible legs. I was so intoxicated with her bearing as she was so demure and ladylike, but her refined air was juxtaposed with her heavily tattooed body creating a beautiful contrast I had to conquer. I can’t help but relish in accomplishment as I recalled the time I performed the pile-driver on this heavily tattooed slut by the bedside and then promptly came on her perfect face while her head was still cramped up on the floor. She just ended a really bad relationship too so we mutually used one another to vent our frustrations. And that culminated in me being able to do really depraved and nasty sex acts on her that even her ex wasn’t allowed to do. And I just had to pamper her. I guess I really have to thank her ex for this. There is nothing really quite like the rush you get from savagely face-fucking an aesthetically perfect face and finishing that off by shooting your thick hot cum hard onto the face of a girl with a broken heart night in and night out. Fucking A.

Last edited by Cumonherface; 27-03-2023 at 06:37 PM.