View Single Post
Old 25-03-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2440 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleBoy93 View Post
Saw some reviews on W and went to try recently. Maybe expectations were raised until quite high by the raving reviews. Tbh was quite disappointed by the service.

Moment I enter the unit, she was on the phone and just give me a cup of water. Just told me to go shower while she continues to stay on her phone. After shower tell me to lie on the bed. Towel had those musky smell, like the kind you wash but rainy weather cannot dry properly.

Starting massage with one hand as the other was still on phone. Only after awhile later then both hands on. Session was pretty standard SOP... maybe i not handsome enough for her haha so dont have all those chit chat with her unlike the other bros.

Looks (7/10) - Abit of 张韶涵 face to me
Boobs (6/10) - Enhanced, not for bros who dont like those big and hard boobs
Massage (6/10) - Quite sad at times, she will stop suddenly to use phone but oh wells, we not for the massage anyways
HJ (7/10) - Pretty Vanilla, SN, tune the nips but feels very plastic too.

Overall an average sess for me but YMMV.
Maybe this is why I have yet to look for her till today. Upz for honest MR.