View Single Post
Old 25-03-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

MensPlus… You Just Got To Have It!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddynxz
This being my first usage, I took half a pill as advised by the seller. Could feel lil bro wakening up about 15min later when my girl appeared. This pill is indeed very effective as we had it going for almost 3 hours!

The only side effect I felt was a stuffy nose, which didn't really bother me. There's no headache or other discomfort.

Definitely highly recommended!

Almost forgot to mention this - seller is very friendly and approachable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsonoz
Think all the Mp users n regulars can relate to your experience. The rock hardness of the manhood was just too much n too enjoyable for many girls. I love to ram them hard so its extra enjoyable for them.

Will be stockong up soon when i get into Sg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR02z
Totally agree with you. This is the best kept secret in the forum. For those who have tried it will know what we mean cos the sex life confirm improve by leaps n bound.

When the girl squeeze ur birdie n suck on it, she definitely never experience such a hard monster n sure she will be super turned on. When she feel it when u enter her n she tighten the pussy sure she will feel the difference as compared to other birdie. Once she get turn on, the sex confirm super. N when finish, you can be ready for 2nd round in a very short time.

Its obvious why this seller been here for so long. If sell lousy stuff how to afford keep paying advertising for so long? Anyway Mp bro, i support u all the way. Your stuff really above n beyond all my expectations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddynxz
Bros Karsono and RR02,
Indeed I was able to ram my girl harder and longer.
I too was once sitting on the fence and couldn't decide on what product to get to fix my issue, and like I told my girl - 7 years' worth of feedback can't possibly be wrong!

Thanks to MP bro again, for bringing in this life-changing product!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55hoz
I been buying from him even before he started posting here, since the good old magix days. N he has continued to bring super good stuff all in the name of improving our sex lives.

Those new samsters who need help or want to be more powerful in the bedroom, TS is the go to guy for advise. Just too bad he no longer resides in sillypore so no chance to kopi with him.

Cant say enuf for his item where it hasnt been mention but this guy has all the top stuff that works n works damn well. Your sex life will definitely change for the better after using his stuff.

Thumbs up my fren!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokokz
Finally took the step to get a bot to try.

Absolutely NO regrets whatsoever. Opted for Mp as din want to take something too strong as per Bro Mp advise.

GF thought because of out trip after 2 years of covid. My cock was the hardest i ever experience m y whole life n im only in my 30s.

Indescribable hardness n when GF sucking n when going in n out of she, it was just heavenly. Even her trick of tightening her pussy when im going in her din work n in the end she cum faster than usual n keep asking me why so hard n she love it when so hard!!! Best surprise was when she went to wash up after i cum inside her, i was ready for second round. She just give me that dirty look and start sucking on my cock again.

Damn fucking AWESOME if u wanna fuck ur girl rite n good. I would recommend this to any bro who wanna improve their fucking cos with MP, confirm it will be better.

Bro MP... xie xie ni man. Regret din try it earlier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCJYz
Same here. Have been his customer for ages already n totally reliable. Quality ingredients and our safety always their top priority.

I have seen those China sellers selling $3 for 6ills type n believe that there were sellers here selling those items. Bro Mp even gave me the contact in china n said if want cheap stuff can order from those China suppliers directly. Of cos i decline the offer n stick with Bro MP.

He always pass me sample pills to get feedback before deciding to go into full production or not so they definitely not those fly by night sellers. So theres no reason not to buy from him.

Used it for more than 10years n sex is still so wonderful. Wife happy n the occasional free fucks outside also always satisfied with my birdie perforance so highly recommend to all bros here!! Buy with assurance, use it with confidence!! Happy Fucking fellow Samsters!

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers