View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
All pubs are full of PR girls, only PR girls. I was used to see several local girls looking for fun after work, even cash, happy to flirt with a bule.
They seem to be disappeared. In Square club and F1, the only single girls are PR, who basically want money to talk (ahaha, no way I would spend money to have someone simulating to be friendly) but nothing more than that.
Ahh...you are looking for party girls rather than FLs or PR ladies employed by the business entity to draw in the guys/group of guys to their premises.

As mentioned, nothing nor any situation is ever fixed in Batam. Today it could be this, tomorrow it can be another scenario.

Service level & its QC were never consistence in Batam, from my perspective.

Quote:
I cannot understand that. Unless the battery of your routers is old and ruined, a single full charge should last one day.
I have one mifi and it works many hours without interruption before I need to recharge it.
Hehehe...the thing is my device were rarely turned off when i am in room, hence when i step out of room, battery were used up unknowingly.

I even have to throw some of these device/s due to bloated batteries too.

Quote:
To me, it is much simpler than that. A SIM card is so cheap, that I buy a new one when I arrive to Batam and I throw it away when I leave.
I don't see why to suffer that hassle.
I do what you said on those sim card for my mobile wifi device (aka Mifi).

But not for the indonesia sim card on my mobile phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
This register imei thingy is pretty cranky imo. I have friends who are using sg phones (and not register the imei) with indo telco sim cards without any problem, while a few others said it stopped working after 3 months if you do not register.
This is where the problem lies, there arent really any fix instruction/s to go about trying to get these issue/s fixed.

Most of us (even the mobile shop assistant) were on trial and error, guess a bit here and there, learning from one another's experiences in order to come to certain conclusion.

Bear in mind, trial and error cost money.

After getting to know most parts of it, things can still keep changing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info