View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future
Just sharing my FR on butterfly just visited last week.
Went super early at 11am cos hotel cannot check in yet. There were only a few girls available. I took the one most appealing to me, and turn out she was unseen.

Pay for 90min and follow her up. Everything was quite SOP on first shot. Kind of turn off with the poor boob jobs she had. Like a small jelly stack over a hot cake. Then came 2nd shot. I rub an and nipple lick her, kept fingering her while she hj me. Then I told her I want to just rubba outside her pussy. Pour some oil and kept rubbing while playing with her clit. Think got her high and she just slide me in raw. Well, not to pay extra, I COB and left the place. No extra charges for the raw.