View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

Ray slapped his hardened penis on my face before ordering me to stick out my tongue to show him I have all but swallowed down his sperm. He was satisfied with what he saw, and he commented that I am a good girl and he would reward me.

I wanted to go to the washroom to rinse my mouth and I got up and excused myself. But before I could walk far, he carried me off the ground and walked towards the kitchen. He placed me on the kitchen table and started to remove my jeans and panty.
And now I was fully naked, same like him.

I realised my kitchen windows were fully opened and my neighbours would see us. So I told Ray we should go back inside, because people would see us. He said ok, and carried me off the table, but he walked to the window instead. I was so scared he would throw me down and I pleaded with him. He carried me off the window and pretended to throw me down. I was so scared and begged him. He then carried me back into the kitchen and reminded me not to order him to do things, only he could order me. I quickly apologised to him and promised him I wont again.