Thread: Kena ghosted
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kena ghosted

I have never encountered a con woman before in real life but I guess this encounter sort of make me realize that we can't simply assume woman can be trusted more than men.

There are a small number out there who are really scheming to cheat / scam innocent parties that are out only for a good time.

I hope this lessons stays with me (and to brothers who read it) for a long time because women scammers usually target very old retirees.

I did came across one case recently in the US where a lady in her 30s conned an old man in his 80s off millions of dollars. The poor chap can't even hold on to his own house. What a way to go when you are almost 6 foot under! Brutal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonpang1999 View Post
speaking of scam & high end food.

i remember i saw one post, it took place in JB. one guy met with lady for dinner. she brought him to a average looking place, ordered western food. end up the bill cost few hundred rinngit. after payment, the girl just made excuse of not feeling well & went home. seems that girl will earn commission from it.