Thread: Mermaid SG
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Mermaid SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I do agree, some commented about her looks, some dont mind sugaring her, but sometimes what she say on her stories are a bit.. ugh. like she is trying to spread kindness but then somehow she's also judgy at times and all, making unnecessary comments and all, like wth? and her thinking a bit like XMM la.

But sad leh her mum like kicked her outta the house, cuz she want face one. her mum pretty well to do.. i think own a construction firm, you know la building bungalows for clients sure earn big bucks one. think her mum wants her to take over the biz but she dw, and have no passion for it....

and she did say her mum force her go down biz path but she's just not cut out for it and then very stress and even made her depressed...so maybe partially is her mum who caused her to be like this too........
If wanting to get famous, and willingly to do a lot of things then… waiting for steamy stories…