View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My wife outing with my friends.

yeah. i get what you are trying to say.

there was once my wife and i went to meet a few friends and she wore quite sexy (loose low cut) and was trying to prevent zaogeng. i was abit unhappy cos not only my friends (i know they trying not to see) but the people from other tables were also looking.

i told her about my unhappiness when on the way back home and she kept quiet.

when home, she removed her bra and told me 'but they cannot get to see me dressed like this for you' and i could see her wearing the loose low cut top without bra and it turned me on so much thay i dragged her to the room and just fucked her very angrily for what happened earlier and it was very explosive when she said 'and only you get to fuck me wearing this and stop being angry with me anymore'. Cannot take it, shot my load inside her and said to her 'you turn me on like mad tonight on purpose one is it'???

She just smiled.