View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Mother's Diary

Dear Diary:

I felt a sharp pain and a long cock jap all the way inside my pussy, making me yelp in pain. The process was quick and short due to my already well lubricated vagina and when Aaron came crashing down from the bed, his long cock went in only with a small resistance from my hymen… then it burrowed all the way and hit my cervic easily with that length. I couldn’t make a sound after a quick yelp, couldn’t believe my virginity was gone!

“Oh shit! Jie! I didn’t mean to! I was just trying to scare you” Aaron was apologizing profusely but his mind clearly has another motive because he kept his dick deep inside me and continued to pin me down on the floor.

“You bastard!! It’s my first time!!” I screamed at him.

“I am so sorry Jie! It’s really an accident!” Aaron said.

“Get off me!” I barked at him.

“....”

“Now Aaron!!”

“Jie… It’s already in… why don’t we just enjoy it this time…?” Aaron started to move his back, drawing it backwards.

“Don’t! Pain…” It’s a weird mix of pain and pleasure at the same time. I have put stuff up my vaginal during masturbation, but always careful to not go too deep. Having Aaron’s dick taking all the space inside that was hard and warm made the butterfly in my stomach flutter.

“Ok ok… I wait a while ok…” Aaron started to kiss my neck, my back gently. When he kissed my ear I moaned. A wet tongue on my sensitive ear sent unspeakable vibes to my pussy, making it more wet and the pain subsided gradually.

“You can move now… slow k…” I couldn’t believe I said that. I guess the primal instinct took over and the urge to copulate was too strong to resist.

“Ok Jie!” Aaron was happy to hear that and instantly he pumped his cock like a gentle drilling machine, slow and steady. Because he was doing it slowly, I could really feel the length and girth of his big cock, stretching my tight vagina as it came in. Amazing that it went deep to the max. I moaned softly in sync with his cock’s entrance. As it went out I felt his cock head scraping my vagina wall in the most delicious way, like a dark snake coming out of its hole. Once it was almost out with just his cock head still lodged in my wet hole, I wanted it to be in again… It was an animalistic yearning that is written in my DNA. Aaron didn’t disappoint cos as soon as it was out, it slid in effortlessly. I was so wet…

“Arhhhh…..” I moaned softly. I wanted to be louder but I didn't want Aaron to think I enjoyed it so much. He pumped his cock in and out for a good 15 mins I think. My juice was trailing my inner thigh and wet the blankets underneath.

“You want me to go faster Jie?” Aaron asked like a devil tempting his prey.

“Erhmmm….” I said shyly. Immediately I felt Aaron increased his thrusting frequency to the extent that flesh smacking sound was reverberating in my room.

“OH GODDDDDDDDDD!!” I screamed as I had a new kind of lewd forbidden sensation coming from my cunt. Yes my cunt dear diary, I never knew it could feel so good. As if all the orgasmic cells that lined my cunt were stroked by his big cock. Best part was Aaron kept the feeling extended as he kept going like a machine.

“Coming…. Cominggggggggggggggg!!” It hit me like a train, hard. I rolled my eyes upward and my mouth slack opened. My body jerked uncontrollably as my orgasm ripped through my body. It was the best orgasm I ever had. Touching myself to orgasm never gets me this high. My soul, my mind, my breath was cut briefly, my pussy was clamping hard onto Aaron’s cock as I cum. Then it happened. Spurts of liquid were gushing through the tight space past Aaron’s cock and flew everywhere.

“WoW! Jie you squirt!!” Aaron exclaimed. He too stopped humping and felt my female cum splashing all over his cock inside.

Once the orgasm dies down I struggle to get up. Aaron was afraid I will get away and tried to weigh me down again.

“Get off me Aaron… Jie won’t go away… I promise…” I said weakly.

“Ok….” He moved aside, his still hard cock dislodged from my vagina.

I got into all four instead. “I want you to fuck me from behind Aaron… Hard”. I am not ashame I said that diary, I wanted more, I needed more… Once I knew how happy his cock can make me, I knew I couldn’t stop…