View Single Post
Old 28-02-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Link https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-mu-mu/

Massage Funny thing is I ended up massaging her. Which gave me the opportunity to feel her all over. Nice ass. Smooth skin. She was enjoying my massage. We chatted and had lots of laughs.

Sensual She literally hug me like a koala bear as she pretended to hump my legs. Light pecks. Soft moans. Surrendered in no time.

Interaction very interesting young lady. She yearns companionship and we made plans to have dinner but alas she got another appt during my session. Next time.

RTM With her easygoing character, the GFE will increase with more visits so a Yes from me. Your Mileage might varies.
Hmmm… not sure if it is only me. I find all these are warning signs of an lazy ML.

Just my gut feel.