Thread: Changi village
View Single Post
Old 21-02-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2714 / Power: 17
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changi village

Quote:
Originally Posted by fateboiboi View Post
Today in the east side so decided to try this Y*W Spa.

Walk straight in without appt and ask for *nn*.

She walk to the counter and I can see the headlight bouncing up and down. Can also tell she is nt wearing anything underneath as you can see the nips sticking out.

Brought me to a curtain cubicle and told me to take out everything. I knew something is waiting for me. Took up B2B and nv regret.

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10 Big C
Massage: 10/10
Damage: 58 + 1B3R

Why massage 10/10 is because she is hardworking. After finish exploding and went out to wash her hand and came back continuing massage my head till times up. Really is superb service.

Before I left I saw two chio prc.
I agree very much with *nn* service... a bit milf already but still good.

however, i did not know there were any chio prcs? Last time I was there, the prc cmi to me... did they have new stocks?