Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I'm looking to try some fun by myself in Japan so I intend to stay in Kabukicho area and maybe visit THC or get deliheru outcall like Paradise that services foreigners for easier access. However I checked using my alt hotel booking account with some hotels in the area, it seems that many can't accept to bring a guest to the room despite being in the red light area.

Which hotels have you tried that allows bringing in deliheru outcall girls?

Do you try your luck, will they notice and call you or just bring your outcall girl to the love hotels?

I see there are a lot of love hotels around there, is it easy to find a love hotel with ready vacancy? Need to bring passport to check-in?
Unless the hotel is super budget type then most hotel brands r ok with the outcall deriheru girls so long as u book Double Occupancy. If wanna be supersafe then book the more upmarket brands like Celestine, Prince or int’l chains. Of cuz, assuming u & one outcall girl lah. If u share room w/ another bro plus order one or two girls then may hv problem. Needless to say, don’t go & ask the front desk directly abt deriheru girls, they sure mark u & give u the safe, corporate answer. Be discreet & don’t make a scene.

Love hotel no need passport. Problem is some of the cheaper ones r automated so need some japanese to use the machine properly. Pasha & Bali An brands easier for non-Japs.

If u r Indian or similar dark skinned Asian then sorry, THC may be yr best option. One THC girl told me tat most of her clients r Indian or Ang Moh.

But if u r Chinese, Korean or East-Asian looking then got a lot more better options than THC like JK Style or Gingira. JK Style is one of the industry giants so got a lot more girls. But must be more patient in waiting for english speaking booker & entertain questions like where r u from, etc. Also not all the girls r available to non-Japanese speaking foreigners. Basically more rules to ensure that we r not barbarians but better girls at a lower price.

For more info, chk out the city heaven & tokyo adult guide sites. There’s a famous SG bro called Ah Toh, his reports r legendary, even fucks AV actresses at tokyo soaplands. So there r many better options than THC, even for foreigners. My advice is use THC as a backup if yr initial plans don’t work out but if u do the research beforehand then probably don’t need to use that backup.