Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
1st FR to jm14.
Walked in around before 12pm, i walked straight in to viewing area to see which are the 5,6,9,10. But only can see others that dont really tempt me. Then OKT tell me cannot come in here one, must wait outside. I said ok and good boy walk out. While otw out, okt ask me, which wl i looking for? I randomly told him 9. Then he said ok, now have. And tell me i am the G9's 1st customer for today. Sure hot hot shiok shiok. At that time, 2 bro are waiting outside, probably waiting for their fav wl.

Build = small, skin smooth smooth
Headlight = feel like big Bao, kind of manmade. though nice to fondle around but still prefer natural ones.

Shower = standard, help wash my lil bro and gave me mouth wash as well., showered together and she also use mouth washed.

Bj = cat bathed upper body and politely ask if can BJ when reach that area. 'Yes' and bbbj she went. Nice and shiok, didnt suck too hard but nice feel.
Fj = after bbbj, she asked enough? Capped and action starts. Missionery, lifted her legs to squeeze close pussy, told to doggy her. Pumped her hard and fondle her headlights at sane time. Final released in doggy.
Overall 50 for 20min, timing just nice almost there. So i think the before and after shower time, after which left just enough time for ppl like me to climax within 5min. So 50 is worth it as other place charges higher but ending also similar.

And before everything starts, g9 said "happy valentine day".. haha.
5,6 are good choices too