Thread: Jogging Ladies
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2205 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Haha yeah downblouses is really not like uncommon...is somehow opportunistic.

Like that day raining I was waiting for traffic light, den there was this OL with her boy. The boy dunno is drop something or laces loosened, the OL asked her son to hold the umbrella while she got down to fix it up. I did not catch the downblouse while she was fixing (that she was careful) but when she got up that was the downblouse. LOL.

In MRT also not that difficult to catch downblouses (busy train) or zaogeng (less busy train)...

Most of time we look at the phone so that why we see nothing. Need to rest our eyes by not looking at the phone and look elsewhere.