View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went at 12pm and wei wei haven't make up or changed. Yang niu was ready. As wanted to f a super white gal today, choose this lady..

Outlook kinda special since her pussy hair is golden.. pussy lip is thick like ang mo n pinkish.. very nice pussy as I managed to bring her over to do 69.. nip pinkish top.

F russian before in Germany fkk but didnt notice the pink cb.. only rem was great..

This one is Chinese Russian.. looks wise like bros here mentioned is milf.. oldish look or should I say mature but not fulgy. ..

Told me 45min one doesn't have special one dragon service.. so add in 50 for her.. nothing to shout about as I had a more shiok one with the old time wh12... at just 150 for 1hr..

Did her cg den missionary the spoon n finish her lying doggy...

She told me she only learn her skill thru us.. so bro can teach her more.. she said she dun like dfk cos she think we also dun wanna dfk her when she dfk everyone.. she dun mind blow or cim..

They get half the amount we pay. So if I pay 150, she get 75.. n if I take 1hr 200, she get 100. So this time she get 75 plus my 50 without sharing with her boss.. so our session ended 45min too.. even though I pay 200 in total.. ok for me as I'm in a rush..

Ask me come back often.. but I think only if I missed f a white chicken with pink pussy..
She scare ppl dun like her golden pussy hair.. but I think n told her that's her uniqueness. .

although Lulu and yang niu are sisters, but lulu looks more like a chinese. her pussy hair is black in colour, while yang niu pussy hair golden in colour