View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
did you saw the wrong WLs? Wei Wei is not bak bak and in her mid 20s Yang Niu is early 30s but not mid 30s.

I think i can trust my judgements, so too are the other bros who have tested the two

Yes, most of the WLs in most houses in Geylang are generally nearing mid 30s, unlike the precovid days where the requirement is 28 years and below, go ask any OKT and they will tell you. Go fuck more and you will know better.

I think what is more important is to be able to find a few good WLs whom you can click with, and enjoy the fuck. As what some of the OKTs said, you are not choosing a wife here, this is a play where we fuck and go, dont bring the cow home.
Glad you guys had fun. But not returning for me. And yeah the quality of geylang is dropping.

But I stand by my observation, no way yang nui is under 40 year old. I spent an hour with her. She is friendly.