View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
FR for Yang Niu.
Arrived around 9:30pm. Both wei wei and yang niu were available.
OKT offered shuangfei but not enough power cause just had a session earlier with my GF.

Face: 6/10. Mixed with Russian from Nanning. Not SYT and looks quite older. No DFK as I wasn’t in the mood as well.
Body: 7/10. Petite. Too short to my liking. But her skin and B sized boobs are so nice. Blonde hair down there. I guess blonde is her natural hair color due to russian mixed.
Catbath: 8/10. SOP.
BBBJ: 7/10. Good. Nothing to rave about.
FJ: 8/10. Accommodating to all positions. She rides quite wildly. It’s nice when she did reverse cowgirl. Pussy is not very tight yet not loose either. Just nice. Finished here in missionary and her pussy was very wet.
GFE: 10/10. very shy at the beginning and Very chatty once she opens up and our chemistry clicked. We talked about everything even with my broken chinese.

RTF: Yes. As good as you can get post covid. What a hidden gem.
wild Russian Look pussy