View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
A hard fought win....ETH was sweating on his bald head at the last 10 minutes.
The referee makes it even more exciting giving 7 minutes of injury time.

My thoughts -

Casemiro --- why why why?? I know he wanted to protect his countryman Antony....should have been more logical. But looking at VAR, Jordan Ayew was also seen going at Fred's throat, but very quick.
Once again, the value of Casemiro was shown as the entire team panic and the defence was in limbo.

Shaw / Fred / L Martinez --- Very good showing these 3. Martinez was called to work doubly hard after Casemiro's red.

Sabitzer --- was called into action last 10 minutes and I think he did well. He showed what he is capable of in the 89th minute, beautifully dislodging the ball off a Palace player (not sure who) and making a through pass to set Rashford on a breakaway. All in one fluid motion. Even the commentator say "Wow".
Unfortunately the referee blow for foul. Should Casemiro's 3 match ban stands, Sabitzer will have chance to really show his class.

ETH --- maybe should have sub in Sabitzer on immediately after Casemiro's red. I read news he is also training Lindelof to be DMC which is a good move given Lindelof used to be a ball playing midfielder.

Good showing by the boys and congrats for the 3 points.
The Red Devils had moved up to 3rd place. A UCL spot looks attainable.
Yes, u r right, it was a hard fought win... they all nearly dropped their pants trying to soak up the continous pressure n attacks from the Palace players after Casemiro was sent off in the 70th minute...

as for the 2nd goal by Rashford it was a beautiful move of the team...started by Garnacho's assist, he dashing past some Palace defenders n passing the ball to Shaw who was at the other end of the box who in turn passed the ball to Rashford who was just in front of goal for him to simply tap in

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-02-2023 at 06:50 PM.