View Single Post
Old 30-01-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 17
Kebaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKebaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Super Hot Blue Eyed Euro Brunette Model Ida@Top Service@Sex Videoing @CIM@COF@Swa

Ida look like what was in the pictures. She is definitely more gorgeous in person with long luscious hair and beautiful eyes.

She has very white and smooth complexion. She was tall and has model like curvy figure with a nice sexy boobs. That longs legs! Damn is so hot!

She speaks good English and is friendly and chatty. Before shower even started we were chatting like good friends. Real nice.

In the shower, she wash me clean clean and gave me mouth wash. Shower bbbj was given, balls sucking licking all was provided. Told her to go slow and she did. I held on to her head and push her head deep into my cock and DT her in the shower. Very nice. Good variation.

After shower, help me to dry up. I wasn't waiting any longer and set her down onto the bed. Couldn't wait to taste her nice shaven pussy, proceed to lick her her and i can see that she was enjoying it. I continued with 69 which was much better. She adjusted her action to mine. If I went deeper, so did she. When I went faster, so did she. Very good experience as I could "steer" the action a bit. She has a very nice pink pussy so I continued painting doggy style. Great stuff. And she got quite wet so seems she also enjoyed.

She capped me and we start the FJ started with cowgirl as she start to grind me up and down. It was very nice. Told her to go slow as I was reaching climax. Did that for a while but not too long since I felt I could not last very long like that.

Proceeded to doggy. It was amazing. I went slow and go in/out few times. Faster and deeper as well. Fast n furiously and all was super good. Really enjoyed. Next i change to missionary that we french each other crazily and i bonk her in missionary and i cum within minutes.

Genuine top service provider. Not time water and no short change, goes all out. GFE was very high and very strong.

RTF material and highly recommended for all