Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 937 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
The 3rd one is FL.she is a great gem and very sexy bod, first time I encounter her bj is superb and swallow some more. The amazing part is that she is not into money, any amount is fine with her and I can go to her rental room some more.i am just a bit paranoid if she will video or not. How to identify if there is any hidden Cam, guys? And any one had any such experience before?
If video leak just let it happen lor. For me I nothing to hide so it's okay. Maybe that will be my chance to start Onlyfans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayujia View Post
Saw a unlce hunting at LP, still post at TikTok
Did the uncle break up with his GF recently? Cos I always see this uncle post videos of him and his DH GF but they recently broke up. Seems he got a new one and works as a cleaner in Orchard area

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!