View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can ID this Korean model eaten by the famous Chester Koong

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabetyes View Post
the internet doesn't forget you dumbfuck

you google her name and this thread comes up on google search, page number fucking one. maybe use your brain next time before you post.
Oh here you are again dumbfuck, trying to dig up a thread from June 2022.

Well I suppose being dumb doesn't make you realise what a dip shit you are because in order to fucking search, you need to know what to search.

Of course, a low IQ moron like you cannot start to comprehend what a dumb ass you are.

I hesitate to post to this thread but your lack of intelligence really makes it so easy to fuck you up.

Over the years I've seen some dumb shit happening in the forums, but god damn you are fking dumb.

PS. You mother should have insisted on swallowing.