Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 5
cocorocks is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocorocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Ariel SNS

First time trying a gal from SNS. Arrangement was smooth and swift. Opted for a 2s slot. Central location in a good 4* hotel. Discreet enough.

Looks: Exactly as advertised in the pics and I’d argue she’s hotter in person without the touch ups typical of photoshoots.
Body: Slim and toned as she’s a personal trainer. Amazing tight ass best viewed from doggy position, must be all the squats in her job!
French: Yes, she initiated from the get go.
BBBJ: A stellar hands-free performance. Wet with good suction and tongue action. A hardworker and kept going with no complaints, she could tell how much I was enjoying it.
Painting: Clean shaven, good hygiene. Brought her to climax on this, her moans are natural and a super turn on. This clearly set the mood as she grabbed the CD, ripped the package with her teeth and proceeded with a BBBJ before capping me and shooting the Come Fuck Me look.
FJ: Variations of missionary and doggy. Bros, do yourself a favour and pound her in doggy. The view of her petite and toned frame, tight ass bouncing on every thrust, coupled with her sexy moans, man……you have to experience it to believe it.
GFE: Very good, lasted from the first step through the door up till when I left. She’s got a lovely genuine smile and it felt like a FWB with minimal commercial feel.

Overall a 10/10. One of my top bonks. Would def RTF after I explore SNS other gals. Hope they’re as memorable as Ariel!