View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3564 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Janny from Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=915197

Okt: Prompt reply, patience in answering my inquires.

Looks 8.5/10 Similar to photo, slight discount.. no bait and switch.

Body 9/10 Smooth skin, perky ass and a inks on body. Nipple is very sensitive and allow to zhut.

Frenching 8/10 She don't avoid when I initiate. After activate her horny button, intense DFK came.

Bbbj 9/10 Blow me at various kind of position, she can go on and on and on.. no black face given.

AR 8/10 Know her drill well, the reason I -2 is maybe due to I been spoilt. Rim me for at least a good 10 -15 minutes.

Fj 9/10 Clean shaven, odourless and super sensitive. Ask her is she ok with hard pounding, told me she love it.

This my first time patroning CF, overall is smooth and good experience from text okt to session with lady end.

Janny is a 10/10 hardworking type, will do her best to serve u. Her profession back home is a massue. According to her, this is her first time coming to our shore. She's going back in a couple of days. YMMV