View Single Post
Old 23-01-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

The Pimp - Nisa

Was looking around the various stables today for a cute lady to have some fun with today. So many choices to choose from but I kinda gravitated towards Nisa, not too sure why but I guess she was available so I just quickly headed to the rendezvous point and within 30 mins I was standing face to face with this young damsel.

She communicated with me in English and was able to hold simple conversation with me and shared with me about what she does back home. She decided to venture out here to earn some money for her family, it does seem that she is quite new to the trade (but she is quite skilled and know the buttons to press to get me aroused).

In terms of looks, I think she is cuter in real life, her photos make her look rather mature. She is also tall and slim with a bouncy butt, which is really a sight for me when in doggy position. I kind of find her to have sharper facial features compared to the images posted and I personally think she looks better in real life for me.

In terms of service she washed me clean and provided me with a decent towel to dry myself off. After the shower, we proceeded to bed where she gave me a Catbath, BBBJ and then I hinted to her to show some love to my balls, which she obliged and it was such a nice sensation for me.

She is ok with me DATY and I gave her a good tongue lashing where she was responsive to me eating her out with cute moans as she enjoyed by service. I don't really know how she felt but I just caps on and started pounding her in missionary. Changing positions were ok as we moved from doggy to lazy doggy and then back to missionary. Her love hole was tight and all in all, we took about 45 - 50 minutes for the first round and was left with about 40 mins where we chatted about life and her job back home.

Left with about 25 min, she tried to wake my little one up and lo and behold, it stood up, caps on and we finished the 2nd round in missionary. Oh and she does provide some frenching when we were doing the deed.

Overall I think she is a good bonk, but I'm a but curious why she does not have as many customers as I imagined she would have. I think it's a quiet day for her today, perhaps she is very new to the scene and there are not many reviews on her. Overall I find her a fun and cute when I managed to break the ice with her, she was very playful an worked hard to get my to give my second shot. She is really like a young girl and it was very fun speaking with her.

If you're looking for a young and cute lady, she is a good choice.