View Single Post
Old 22-01-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
GC - Jolie

I decided to try out GC for the first time after seeing this real life pic.
Was not disappointed at all!

Jolie is fairly young. Can be classified as SYT. Real life picture share by bro lexos is 100% accurate because i was in that position for awhile haha! She can converse rather well in English and her favourite english slang is Oh My GOD!

I guess her fav is doggie because she keep offering them to me! LOL! Her moans are more amplified in this position.

She managed to squeeze 2 shots out of me within an hour of me entering the room which is rare because i seldom want to go for second round. Maybe i have a thing for her body. Her photos, you apply thai tan filter then it looks like her with meitu. But her real life look won't reject one la so don't worry.

Quite small body frame so if you like you can carry her around in the room you can try.

Location is fairly discreet in the east.

GC is responsive and gives clear instructions.

Ratings: 88.8/100
Huat ah!