View Single Post
Old 21-01-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 2
Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!
Re: Midpoint Orchard?

I have been to Midpoint Orchard last week.
If you are looking for a good massage with HJ you will find your luck here. (2 hours massage 115$, not sure about the 30-60min prices haven't checked as I was looking for a long massage)

The place I found here had 4 ML, all in their mid-late 20s, early 30s.
The one I went with was Chinese and is here for 1 year, spoke very well English. Another one spoke even better English and one more spoke only very little English (the youngest of them that spoke little).

While I was there mainly for a long massage, I heard a few bros go in and out very happy. One probably got a BJ and the other a FJ (even though it's closed rooms, you can hear a little through the thin walls). My ML only offered HJ for 50/100+B2Broaming. I didn't ask for more, so I'm not sure if they all offer the same thing or different each. They also have a shower, not in the room though.

The 2 "older" ones that are 29-33 have very beautiful faces and fit body. The 2 younger ones probably 22-26 are also fit but not so my type of face looks (not ugly just different, maybe not even Chinese I don't know).

Dm me if you like to exchange for your ML recommendation.

Last edited by Udonit; 21-01-2023 at 07:57 PM.