View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread for Exchange Points / Complaints / Reputation System Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Daily 17 for trade
bro @wally888 10Q for patience.
Understand why earlier can’t up already.
To up a Post needs to be either a Today or Yesterday post
So there is a recency effect. Learning more and more about this points exchange system.

1. One day can only up two bros as mentioned earlier by other bros.
2. once up need to up others before can up the same bro again
3. The bro that up you need to have a new post either today or yesterday for you to be able to up back.

How I usually check how to up a bro. If bros here have better organised system to up please advise.

1. I’ll go to my UserCp and check the list of people who left their nick after they up my Pts
2. I’ll go to “contact and friends” on the left panel to search their nick
3. I’ll go to their profile and reveal all statistics
4. I’ll go find all posts by the nick
5. I’ll go to their latest post and up them.

So bro @wally888 have returned the Up. Sharing is caring.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66