View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
So is it the gap due to massage (cos u say u got hard on but it softens during massage which is common I think)? Have you tried like skipping massage just go straight to the main deal? And sometimes it could be in the mind as well if u keep thinking it will not jerk off it won’t.
Actually since u do not masturbate regularly why not just try to do it once or twice a week now? Just go back to the mood and figure out for yourself what works for you, what touches gets you off faster and you can then guide the ML to do the same. Or you can also switch and do it yourself for a bit and alternate with her. Try different tricks to see if this helps you. For me I realized I need to see the ML enjoying my touch and give good sexy moans as well if not might also be hard cos no feels.
And sometimes you just need to find the right ML that suits your taste…
Well I still get hard enough when sensual starts so I wouldn’t think it’s the gap. I visit once or twice weekly so it don’t have the urge to touch myself usually. Usually after half hour the ML will relent and let me do whatever I want just to get me excited and get me off, sometimes it works sometimes I see them shack like dunno what I also soft heart and stop the session, I don’t feel disappointed if I don’t cum anymore, it’s the whole session that counts I feel?