View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinseeker View Post
i been working at the company for some years, sometimes when i visit the other department on the other level, i notice that i get a few glance from 1 of the female execs quite often. sensing that she been glancing whenever i visit the department, i look up but she quickly act blur, either turn away, pick up phone pretend to talk, or drop something.

about 3wks ago, i spotted her glancing again, so i decide to break ice - made excuse to delay briefing for 30min, but actually walk up to her & ask her if she have time for tea break. she seems lost & panic, told me she will join me at the coffee joint in a moment. so i went ahead to the cafe ordered 2 drinks & found a quiet spot to sit. moments later she came smiling, seems like she went to touch up make up.

she apologised for making me wait, but i told her "its alright worth the wait". immediately, she blushed & started sipping at the latte i bought for her. she commented "how did u know i like latte?", i answered; "i noticed the almost empty mug of latte on your desk just now". she smiled & continued sipping.

cut the long story short, i clarified that i spotted her glancing on some occassions, but not sure who she was starring at, so was curious & wanted to know. added some sweet talks to raise her morale, so she can let loose & confess, but her lips tightened n had those dreamy eyes. so i conclude the answer- myself.

we went back to the lift to return to office, coincidentally, the courier service was also using the lift, the lift was a bit crowded, she tripped & held my body for support. natural reaction, i held my arms over her shoulder to grip her, felt her firm B-cup press against my chest our eyes met briefly, but quickly let go of each other - notice she started to blush more.

good thing the courier alighted earlier, so only 2 of us left in the lift. she became very quiet, so i release her tension, complimented on how silky her hair felt (but actually wanted to comment how nice her breasts felt). just before we reached the level, i slipped my namecard into her skirt, took the opportunity to feel her slim waist, she didnt realise, and we went our seperate ways.

moments later, when i was about to commence the briefing, incoming sms. i looked, number not recognised, read it
"thanx 4 d latte, dinner 2nite shall we?".
i replied "u set d place n time, i c u after tis"
she replied "w8ing 4 u"

....... to be continued.... time for action
anymore continuation to the FR?