View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Masks are no protection - friends can recognise me still!

I have been trying the FLs in the HC thread...seems like dingy rundown places come with steamy sessions

Ok bro, how about a mask, a hoodie and a cap!!!??? Lol.

You're right about those "HCs". I particularly found many unforgettable moments in those no-name, secret shops. Because they operate like mavericks, a lot of things can, and do happen. Amazing gems like Cheryl, F-cup Jenny, schoolgirl Joanne, sultry Qiqi, etc were uncovered in these outfits. Now all rtc liow.... sigh.

However, those other HCs with some idiot guy okt at the counter are the biggest con jobs I feel. They operate with strict rules for the ladies, so it's always a rush job and no feeling. Also always bait and switch with fake ads. A huge proliferation of these shops can now be seen in Balestier. In fact, for me, the entire $150 Cat in momo site, I avoid. All fake ads with fake pictures to bait and then kenna quick rushed jobs with completely different ladies.