View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 17
nch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to all
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
4th meeting with this milf, this round I ask her how much she had collected in her recent birthday? She said some customers are generous, from hundred to few thousands, some came empty handed. Overall she wasn't quite happy with the outcome, as some make empty promises to her earlier.
The more we talk the moody she becomes, I quickly drop the subject worrying later she give me bad services.
Surprising this time she offer me something special. She show she can satisfy any men if she wanted to. Ended up I gave her extra for the services she had rendered.
The way she talk she didn't force anyone into her, sounds like she targets those showing loves and showering her with gifts. 都是男人自愿的。

I thinks she is quite right in some ways.
Maybe some men try to buy her loves by money.
Those loyal followers are just competing one another. She is enjoying playing the waiting game.

Will continue...
I have mixed feelings after reading the post. On 1 hand, I feel happy for the ml cos she achieved what she wanted. On other hand, I feel for the guys competing with each other with time and money

Hopefully the guys will know how to stand back and let go of their feelings before it's too late.
If not, the ultimate winner is the ml watching the "good" show and waiting to replace them.

This reminds me of a similar scene in purvis which I cannot forget. 2 guys quarreling with each other over a ml (got nametag) along the road. In the end, 1 guy broke down.
Can see the feelings pouring out damn jialat and sian. Hope for the best
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop