View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Eyed this handsome teenager on the MTR on the way to work. He kept staring at me and I smiled back at him. The train was packed like sardine. He moved to stand behind me and started pressing his crotch against my bums. I moved my hand to the back such that it was sandwiched between my bums and his crotch. Moved my palm to face his body and he immediately took the cue, pressing his now erect cock against the palm of my hand. I squeezed his erection through the soft fabric of his business pants. Soon it was time for us to alight and we each took our own route out of the station.

The surprise came when we had our morning staff meeting. He was introduced as the new intern from Taiwan. That day we had lunch together thereafter I brought him to our company's penthouse office toilet (knowing that the boss is out of town that week) and gave him the blowjob of his life. Young 19yo boy cummed in my mouth after less than a minute of fellatio. But his cock was strong and stayed hard after ejaculation so I continued blowing him until he unloaded a second pool of baby-makers in my mouth. We met in that toilet the entire week that the boss was away. On the last day of the week (a Friday), I moved my skirt up, faced the tiled wall and let him fuck me from the back. I made him cum in my mouth first so that he could last longer when fucking me.