View Single Post
Old 16-11-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I saw 1658a Lulu, she's slim and quite pretty. But I see the FR about her services, didn't take. Gonna try Yang Niu though. Everytime I head to 1612, can't see any WL lol.

I spoke with 2041 OKT when waiting to take a look at Xiao Mei, he mention maybe have 5 girls coming and the price gonna change. Have updates about this?
so far I heard that 1669 has two new WL, likely to start work in two weeks time. Plus a few others. Others, the OKTs said should be after CNY.

For Geylang, the FRs here are only for references based on bros personal experiences. Better to try on your own to make judgement. For example, 1669 Momo. Some bros said her chest is airport bla bla. But I went to try, yes, is flat like airport, but her service is good. I have also tried 1658a Lulu,to me, she is good too, pretty and fuckable.

Houses like 1606 and 1608 have their regular supporters. The bros go there because they support the OKTs, plus also the presence of the power Malaysians WL. Another plus is their private carpark behind the shop. Likewise for 1612, nice OKT. So, queueing up is part of the game.

House like 1669, OKT lady also has her group of long time supporters who go there to support her and her house has 6 WLs (by end of Nov, it will be 8 WLs), so no need to queue up in general. Very often, there is always someone seated there. Plus point is she charges SGD150 per hour.

1658a, WH04, WH17, 1820 usually no need to queue up based on my visits. Very often, there is always a WL seated there. The problem with 1658a is it is at 2nd floor of an apartment, so have to climb up. But it is super discrete, you can park your car in the apartment carpark at the back FOC and nobody will notice you. If you walk, you walk into the carpark and go up stairs behind. Likewise for 1654A which is also at level 2 facing 1658a, dont know when it will open.

2041 only has one WL, so queueing up is a case of no choice in some days.

2058 OKT Margaret, with Angpai Grace now supported by Mandy and Sasa, queueing up is part of the game.

No more PRC houses already..

Hope this summary helps

Last edited by bullterrier; 16-11-2022 at 12:27 AM.