View Single Post
Old 13-11-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Diary of a world traveller wannabe

This story I will share happened more than 10 years ago. It's has it's twist and turns and a bit of drama. Not the always smooth straight to heaven kindna story.

When we play with this sugar babies kindna of thing, we usually read all about the good stories only but not all of them are very smooth. I have a couple of them that are not, so, hopefully by writing this down, it will steer brothers who read them avoid any "booby" traps

This story involves 2 gals, first is Gal A which I came across in Locanto. I used Locanto heavily that time, even when I was in Dubai, Locanto was easy to get freelancers when you don't want to go personally to the "dirty" disco on your own. I have one interesting story to share about one experience in Dubai, but I will leave it another day....

So Gal A advertised to provide company to gentlemen but no intimacy service. I came across it and I was rather free that day, so, I messaged her and surprisingly got a reply quickly.

That time I was still driving and have access to a car, so, I said I will pick her up from this place and drive to Jurong Lake Garden to just chit chat. We agreed on the cost and payment mode, which is always COD. Always. That time there is no PayNow or PayLah, anyway, so, it's COD for me, even today.

I managed to pick her up at the designated location and we drove to Jurong Lake Garden. Being unfamiliar with that location, took me awhile to navigate but manage to park and went to a shaded area to sit and talk.

Found this gal who is still studying in ITE to be pretty short, 160 cm the most and not very slim but not chubby too. She got nice fair skin and pretty cute face overall. It's the typical SYT gal. Sweet.

So we talk basically about schools, what she wants to do after etc and whether she got bf or not. The typical stuff to size her up. To me, this gal is very good potential to bring further from first base to second base, need to bid my time and not to be too "hungry" was my thought

Since it was in the afternoon, like 4pm, I told her let's go back to the car and switch on the aircon and get out of the heat. She agreed and off we walk back to the car and I drove around to find a secluded carpark nearby and found Jurong Birdpark carpark was rather empty.

I parked there but kept the engine on and aircon full blast. And we continue to make small chat a bit more.

I can't remember exactly the detail but soon enough, I was kissing her and rubbing her breasts with my hands. Wow, now, where was this slow and steady thing? This is going too damn fast but she doesn't seems to mind!

So, while kissing her my hand starts to grope her breast from the top of her low neck top. She got an ample full of rack there, to be honest. The feeling of a young soft breast was very enticing. And the nips was pinky fresh too, so, yummy was my thoughts....

After a good deep tongue fight and groping her breasts, I became bolder and tested her further. Remember, we are suppose to have chit chat dates only...

My mouth went to her breast and start to lick and suck them and I can hear her start making soft moan

And again I tested her by taking her hand and place them on my now very hard rod and she comply by massaging it. This gal is defo have experience....hmm

But soon we have to stop this hanky panky due to a cleaner was walking nearby and I could see from the corner of my eye...oh well, all good thing shall passed.

So, I drove her back to her place and we continue to message via WeChat for future dates. This is where it became a bit complicated due to a boy in ITE got involved....damn