View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Seduction’s Nana

Location: The usual cheongster ground. Central, clean and fully equipped with equipments (KY, cap)

Looks: 9/10 i can recognize that she the person in the pic, quite chio like those authentic Thai looks, acceptable and consider not bad looking those you will not reject one. You know you hit the jackpot with her for looks alone.

Body: 9/10. When she was in her birthday suit, admired her body. Though abit bah bah but mostly nice big ass that's great for doggy. very slight tan which isnt a deal breaker. With heavenly perky breast.

Boobs: 8/10 gigantic jugs, can confirm that stats are accurate they’re about on the big Ds side. It’s Enhanced but soft liao.

Pussy: 8/10 Low mileage pussy, with well groomed and kept, it’s non foul smelling, and tasted quite good.

Frenching: 8/10 she’s a tongue fighter, it was an intense mouth work out session, the way our tongues swirled and the nibbling of lips.

BBBJ: 8/10 multi speed, sensual to almost mouthfking, both my rod n my balls.

FJ: 8/10 tight, nice moaning, and visually whether cowgirl, missionary or doggy, all very sexy. Fav is doggying her, with a soft and curvy ass and her sweet body.

GFE: 10/10 a woman of many trades she can be sweet and cute with you but in bed it’s another side to her, the wild horny bunny energy rises from her.